Small Business Congress 2012 / Small Business Awards 2012
- Get 500+ ideas to manage and grow your business fast and efficiently
- Re-ignite your entrepreneurial focus
- Raise money for your project
- Learn to create a growth-oriented business plan
- Get your business recognized
Awards / Conference / Exhibition
Interact, Learn, Network, Expand, Collaborate & Grow
Dates : December 17 & 18 2012
Place : THE LALIT, MUMBAI
CALL : 09312687253 or 08595350504 or 08595350505 or SMS SBA to 5667779
Click Here for more details
FRO 2012 Mumbai – 49th National Franchise & Retail Show
India’s premier and most trusted business & tradeshow is back in Mumbai to provide a platform for highly evolved prospects & qualified investors and entrepreneurs from across India, neighbouring countries and delegations from the other parts of the world to meet face-to –face with some of the most accomplished Business Ideas, attaend unparelled Business Summits & Seminars and learn more about India & fast growing MSME industry in India.
Why is FRO 2012 important?
From Investor’s perspective
- Learns the tricks of the trade from industry tycoons
- Gets an opportunity to become entrepreneur
- Scope to associate with well known brands
- Liberty to choose the business of his choice
- Gets within the budget solutions
- Lands into a safe & secure franchise agreement
From Exhibitor’s perspective
- Gets prospective franchise partner
- Get an opportunity to highlight concepts
- Can market the brands well
- Increase the sales opportunities
- Opportunity to expand its base
For more information download the brochure
Click Here for the website
Small Business Congress in its 2nd edition is a two-day conference with AN ENLIGHTENING INSIGHT on the WHAT / HOW / WHO of starting, managing and growing Self-Sustainable & Socially Conscious businesses.
The two-day conference would comprise of keynote sessions, panel discussions, one-to-one networking forums and much more. This platform will unlock greatest opportunities in today’s exciting small business environment as it opens new business avenues in products or services. The congress explores the environment for creating new business ideas, securing funding for growth, building teams.More than 500 business leaders from a huge range of organizations are expected to gather and discover, share and connect.
Small Business Congress 2011
||Small Business Congress 2011|
||17th – 18th , October , 2011|
||Novotel Hotel, Mumbai|
||0900 Hrs- 1800 Hrs|
- Explore the upcoming business trends for the Indian SMES
- Draft a growth-centric business plan
- Learn to acquire funding for your business
- Evaluate various cost-effective channels for business development
- Lean to maximize the efficiency of all business resources available
Technology 2.0 For Small Business
- Use networking sites like linkedin, twitter and facebook and blogging to generate leads
- Establish contacts with peers to form alliances / Joint Ventures for increased sales
- Understand legal tools to safeguard your business
- Shift your role from ‘ acting ‘ to ‘ directing’ in a business
- And many more….
Some of the confirmed experts include:
|Uday Verma||Secretary||Govt. of India – Ministry of MSME|
|Pradeep Hirani||Chairman||Kimaya Fashions|
|Venguswamy Ramaswamy||Global Head– iON||Tata Consultancy Services|
|Jagdeep Kapoor||Director||Samsika Consulting|
|Anand Lunia||ED & CFO||SEED Advisors|
|Vivek Joshi||Associate Director||Kotak Investment Advisors Ltd.|
|Nitish Aggarwal||Senior Principal||Milestone Religare Investment Advisors|
|Prashant Bhaskar||MD||Plug HR|
|B V R Mohan Reddy||Chairman||Infotech ,Hyderabad|
|Sushanto Mitra||CEO||Society for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, IIT Bombay|
Conference Registration Fee
- Regular Package : Rs. 15000 per delegate
- Premium Package : Rs. 20000 per delegate ( Cocktail & Gala Dinner )
Regular price: INR 11030
Premium price: INR 14000
- Brochure Link: http://www.franchiseindia.com/smallbusiness/pdf/Small-Business-Brochure-2011.pdf
- Conference Agenda : http://www.franchiseindia.com/smallbusiness/conference-agenda.php
- Linkedin: http://events.linkedin.com/Small-Business-Congress-2011/pub/348542
- Website : http://www.franchiseindia.com/smallbusiness
This time we are trying to make this platform even bigger which implies bigger opportunities in terms of Learning, Networking, Fund Raising, Channel Development, Branding, Marketing and many more.
Considering the above fact we would like to understand on what capacity your organization could be a part of this platform.
Thanks & Regards
411-415, 4th Floor , Charmwood Plaza, Eros Garden , Charmwood Village,
Surajkund Village , Faridabad – 121009 ( Delhi / NCR )
Daily Dump is a brand, a service, a set of products and a way of life that we hope people begin to subscribe to.
As a service, Daily Dump helps you manage your household waste and convert it to useful high-quality compost. It supports you with flexible service plans to achieve your goal of becoming a green citizen.
We’re involved in developing a range of composting solutions, and already have a number of the best composting bins and other equipment for your home. The Daily Dump products are designed to ensure that you compost at home, conveniently and hygienically.
On this site you’ll find information on us and our products, plus free material on everything you need to start your own composting project, faster than you can say ‘biodegradable’.
Be a weekend entrepreneur or work a couple of hours every day.
Consulting business is the business of knowledge, experience and skill. If you have spent a few years working in a particular area or are naturally blessed with a certain skill, you should try the option of advising people in the same area and making business out of it. Here‘s your chance to be a part time boss and make money without really investing much.
Interesting insights into the following areas :
- Green Consultant
- Social Media
- Image/Style consultant
- Human Resources
- Startup specialists
Read More about these opportunities at FranchiseIndia.com