Small Business Congress in its 2nd edition is a two-day conference with AN ENLIGHTENING INSIGHT on the WHAT / HOW / WHO of starting, managing and growing Self-Sustainable & Socially Conscious businesses.
The two-day conference would comprise of keynote sessions, panel discussions, one-to-one networking forums and much more. This platform will unlock greatest opportunities in today’s exciting small business environment as it opens new business avenues in products or services. The congress explores the environment for creating new business ideas, securing funding for growth, building teams.More than 500 business leaders from a huge range of organizations are expected to gather and discover, share and connect.
Small Business Congress 2011
||Small Business Congress 2011
||17th – 18th , October , 2011
||Novotel Hotel, Mumbai
||0900 Hrs- 1800 Hrs
- Explore the upcoming business trends for the Indian SMES
- Draft a growth-centric business plan
- Learn to acquire funding for your business
- Evaluate various cost-effective channels for business development
- Lean to maximize the efficiency of all business resources available
Technology 2.0 For Small Business
- Use networking sites like linkedin, twitter and facebook and blogging to generate leads
- Establish contacts with peers to form alliances / Joint Ventures for increased sales
- Understand legal tools to safeguard your business
- Shift your role from ‘ acting ‘ to ‘ directing’ in a business
- And many more….
Some of the confirmed experts include:
||Govt. of India – Ministry of MSME
||Global Head– iON
||Tata Consultancy Services
||ED & CFO
||Kotak Investment Advisors Ltd.
||Milestone Religare Investment Advisors
|B V R Mohan Reddy
||Society for Innovation & Entrepreneurship, IIT Bombay
Conference Registration Fee
- Regular Package : Rs. 15000 per delegate
- Premium Package : Rs. 20000 per delegate ( Cocktail & Gala Dinner )
Regular price: INR 11030
Premium price: INR 14000
This time we are trying to make this platform even bigger which implies bigger opportunities in terms of Learning, Networking, Fund Raising, Channel Development, Branding, Marketing and many more.
Considering the above fact we would like to understand on what capacity your organization could be a part of this platform.
Thanks & Regards
411-415, 4th Floor , Charmwood Plaza, Eros Garden , Charmwood Village,
Surajkund Village , Faridabad – 121009 ( Delhi / NCR )
M: +91 9312687253| L: +91 0129-4098800 Extn: 817 | Fax: +91 0129 4098840
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.franchiseindia.com