India Engineering Sourcing Show 2012
Mumbai : 22-24 March 2012
The Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India has announced India Engineering Sourcing Show 2012 (IESS) to be held in Mumbai during 22-24 March 2012. EEPC India will be organizing the event with support from several Indian & Foreign Governments, Trade Associations and private organizations.
This presents a great opportunity to:
1. Sell & Buy from India & other global partners
2. Technical collaboration, joint venture & alliances
3. Negotiate investments possibilities in participating countries
4. Platform for Third country trade
5. Identify manufacturing partners for cost benefits
6. Appoint agents for trade in selected countries.
IESS is essentially a partnership event with focus on collaborative opportunities in “technology hub” value chain for the manufacturing industry. This will be a unique opportunity for companies intending to do global business.
Opportunities for global connections will be in:
· Interaction with Business delegations from overseas countries
· Visiting the exposition.
· Participate in International Business Cooperation Days
· Participate in Business Matchmaking Activity
· Participate in Industrial Technological Summits
· Join the Special Networking Sessions
· Attend Buyer/Seller programs
· Meet Business delegations from Indian States
· Discuss with Ministers and Government officials
· Participate in Vendor Development Activities with major Indian Government organizations and Public Sector Undertakings viz. Infrastructure, Power, Ports, Railroad, etc.
The website www.iesshow.in provides complete details of IESS2012 (please click Visitors/Incentive for Sponsored Delegate)
The focus of the show is:
FACTORY AUTOMATION – Automation Tools and Mechanism
TECHNOLOGIES FOR BUSINESS – Industrial Machinery & equipments
CLEANTECH – Alternate Energy Solutions
INNOVATION – Science & Technology, R&D, Knowledge partnerships
INDUSTRIAL SUPPLIES – Major supplies for the manufacturing sector
IESS GLOBAL SOURCING 2012 –Technology & Procurement in Government
For any additional information, please contact:
Commerce, Economic, Press and Women’s Issues
Consulate General of India
3 East 64 Street
New York 10065