The Venture Intelligence APEX ’10 Private Equity & Venture Capital Summit, scheduled for February 3-4 at Mumbai, is to feature a high power panel discussion on the role of Private Equity and Venture Capital in Financial Inclusion.
Industry speakers on the panel include:
• Padmaja Gangireddy, MD, Spandana
• V.P Nandakumar, Chairman, Manappuram General Finance
• Madhusudan Menon, Chairman, Micro Housing Finance Corp.
Benefits of Participating at APEX:
• Face-to-face interaction with leading Private Equity / Venture Capital investors.
• Learn from leading PE/VC backed entrepreneurs on their experience with raising funding.
• Networking with other entrepreneurs and leading intermediaries who assist in fund raising.
• Opportunity to be part of the ‘Company Showcase’ manual which will be mailed/distributed to leading PE/VC firms, Consultants & Investment Banks.
For participation details, email email@example.com or +91-44-45534303
More information about APEX ’10 is available at http://ventureintelligence.in/ev040210.htm