We have an invitation from Deloitte’s multicultural network to join them on the 15th July. This may also be useful for any of our Young Zoroastrians who may be interested in making a career in finance. If anyone is interested to attend, could they please email firstname.lastname@example.org
BAME – Deloitte diversity network
Deloitte Multicultural network
DiverCity: Winning in challenging markets
How do we help our clients not only survive the current challenging markets but, to emerge as winners in the medium term?
Deloitte’s Multicultural network would like to invite you to ‘DiverCITY: Winning in challenging markets’ on Wednesday 15 July, 6.30 – 9pm, Auditorium.
We have a great panel of guest speakers who will talk about their experiences in a downturn and how they sustained their client relationships. Guest speakers include:
· Arshad Gadit, Senior Manager, Audit – FSG London, Deloitte
· Justice Konneh, Manager, Consulting – Strategy, Deloitte
· Nisha Pillar, Keynote speaker – has an economics background and presents for the BBC world service
· Jacqueline Peart, Training & Management Consultant, Training with Purpose
· Dr. Mabouba Diagne, Director, Global Head of Credit Valuation Control Dresdner Kleinwort
The Auditorium, Deloitte LLP, 2 New Street Square, EC4A 3BZ
Drinks reception 6.30pm, 7pm start
6.30pm – Drinks & canapés
7 – 7.10 – Welcome from Terry Awan, Sponsoring Partner
7-10 – 8.30 – Interactive panel debate/discussion and Q&A session
8.30 – 9pm – Networking & drinks
Please feel free to extend this invitation to your own contacts, clients and colleagues.
We look forward to seeing you there!
The BAME Committee
Reply to the invitation