Archive for the ‘Resources’ Category
India Design Mark (IMark) is a design standard, a symbol, which recognizes good design.
IMark symbolizes product excellence in form, function, quality, safety, sustainability and innovation and communicates that the product is usable, durable, aesthetically appealing & socially responsible.
India Design Council grants IMark after evaluating good design through a rigorous and systemized process against established criteria. IMark has been initiated in cooperation with Good Design Award, Japan.
IMark is for everyone. Anyone, from global enterprises, micro, small and medium-sized enterprises or cottage industries, can apply for an IMark.
All types of mass produced products are eligible for Nark. Detailed categories, application process, judging criteria and other details are available on www.indiadesignmark.in
APPLY NOW LOG ON TO www.indiadesignmark.in
CATEGORIES FOR ENTRY
- LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS
- HOME & OFFICE APPLIANCES
- INDUSTRIAL EQUIPMENT
- FURNITURE & EQUIPMENT
- AUTOMOTIVE & TRANSPORTATION
We are pleased to announce that the Entrepreneurship Cell of KJ SIMSR is organising ‘Entrepreneur Expo ’13’.
It will be a platform where 15 start ups operating in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai area will be given an opportunity to present themselves to 400+ first year MBA students. Entrepreneur Expo ’13 provides a perfect opportunity to both the start up firms and students to interact. The objective of Entrepreneur Expo ’13 is to provide a chance to such wavering young minds to wet their feet at start-up firms through concurrent project and internship opportunities.
The Expo is a 1 day event scheduled on 15th January, 2013. The participating students are from varied industries including but not limiting to automobile, IT, electronics, banking, etc.
So, what’s in it for the start ups?
The start ups will get the opportunity to harness the knowledge and experience of varied pool of students. Since the students are majorly between the age group of 21 to 27, the ideas and the energy will be vibrant and fresh.
We would like to invite you to be a part of the Entrepreneur Expo ’13 and looking forward for the same…
Date: 15th January, 2013
Venue: K.J. Somaiya Institute of Management Studies and Research, Mumbai
Participation Fee: INR 1,000
Contact us at:
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : http://simsrecell.weebly.com/index.html
Our Team of Pathfinders Ecell:
What do 24,000 ideas look like? Ecologist Eric Berlow and physicist Sean Gourley apply algorithms to the entire archive of TEDx Talks, taking us on a stimulating visual tour to show how ideas connect globally.
TED Senior Fellow Eric Berlow studies ecology and networks, exposing the interconnectedness of our ecosystems with climate change, government, corporations and more. Full bio »
Sean Gourley, trained as a physicist, has turned his scientific mind to analyzing data about a messier topic: modern war and conflict. He is a TED Fellow. Full bio »
As you think about how you can change the world with you new great idea, take a look at the resources below to help get you there :
Start Up Business Ideas
- Starting & Growing your Small Business – This is a great resource for anyone ready to start a small business. This guide answers many of the basic questions new entrepreneurs have as they begin planning a new business.
- Business Ideas – This website for the Entrepreneur magazine holds a wealth of information for anyone considering starting a small business. Topics on this page include start up ideas, as well as ten fast growing industries that anyone planning a small business should consider.
- Eight Best Industries for Starting a Business – Presented by INC. Magazine, this slideshow presents eight growing industries that hold good potential for small business owners.
- Best Business Start up Ideas for 2013 – This article presents online business start up ideas. Many online business industries are low entry with the potential for strong growth well into the future.
- Turn Your Ideas into an Income Stream – Specific goals are needed for successful business start ups and this article gives three great tips for turning your ideas into a steady income.
- Choosing A Start up Business – According to the author of this article, a successful business depends on 99% passion and 99% hard work so be sure to choose a business you love!
- Business Start up & Fact Sheet – This is a helpful resource to use as a checklist when planning your new business.
Know more about Business Plans, Communication & Marketing Plans, Finance, etc. – Click Here
Which you thought you knew, but didn’t !
Sometime back we were discussing options to find business incubation for our idea. We researched fairly and part of this article was the result of that research.We thought why not complete the research and publish it out for everyone’s use.
Startup incubators are a growing trend and a great thrust to support first time entrepreneurs across India. There are all kinds of efforts in this direction – Govt supported Institute based technology incubators, Private business incubators started by industry veterans and startup accelerators supported by companies and VC funds. Individually there are differences between how they incubate, structure the program, operate, support/fund and accelerate the ventures. We have tried to cover the fundamentals of each of them succinctly, but readers will do good to dive in each entity to understand more.
Click Here to read more about Incubators and Accelerators all over India
GoFundMe personal online fundraising websites are perfect for individuals, groups & organizations!
You create your own microsite, tell your story and share it with the world around you, including your friends on Facebook, Twitter, etc. The entire process is totally free, except that when you receive funds, GoFundMe deducts 5% and remits you the balance 95%. You have nothing to lose !
An innovative way of raising your own funds for your projects, studies, NGOs, Business Ideas, Donations, and more !
Click Here for their website
Here’s how it works.