Archive for the ‘Networking’ Category
6 April, 2013, VMCC IIT Bombay
SMASHUP IS :
- A high energy un-conference
- For the startups + by the startups
- 2,000 ft overview Devoid of Big Boys’ gyan
- High on audience engagement
- Startup Tales, Open Pitches, Startup bazaar, Smashup Chambers, Black Book.
- Leave your suits at home
Click Here for more………..
For one week, lakhs of people across the country will come together to celebrate Entrepreneurship Week India. Designed to build public awareness and support for entrepreneurship, E Week India focuses public attention on today’s biggest opportunities and encourages participants to reflect on their role as leaders and innovators. The campaign is led by the National Entrepreneurship Network and supported by the Wadhwani Foundation.
By far the largest entrepreneurship activity in the country, E Week’s dramatic results in the past – building support for entrepreneurs – is encouraging ever more participation. This year’s E Week is set to engage over 7,00,000 participants. The campaign will see active involvement of more than 30 organizations that support entrepreneurship; corporate entities; industry captains, experts, non-profits, and faculty leaders to inspire, encourage, and guide students.and faculty leaders to inspire, encourage, and guide students.
Click Here to learn more
Small Business Congress 2012 / Small Business Awards 2012
- Get 500+ ideas to manage and grow your business fast and efficiently
- Re-ignite your entrepreneurial focus
- Raise money for your project
- Learn to create a growth-oriented business plan
- Get your business recognized
Awards / Conference / Exhibition
Interact, Learn, Network, Expand, Collaborate & Grow
Dates : December 17 & 18 2012
Place : THE LALIT, MUMBAI
CALL : 09312687253 or 08595350504 or 08595350505 or SMS SBA to 5667779
Click Here for more details
Jugaad is both a wake-up call for mature companies with over-developed processes of institutional innovation, and a primer for how to be resourceful with scarce resources. From ordinary men to Intellectuals, low-tech street corner entrepreneurs to large industrial conglomerates, all those who have dared to dream & convert their ideas into reality are here to interact with like minded people who believe in their ideas & have the never die spirit to keep on innovating.
You are welcome to participate & interact with these innovators, mentors & Ideators at CII’s conference Jugaad – Dare to Innovate at The Lalit ,Sahar , Mumbai on 5th Dec 2012
Click Here for more details
You have an idea. Make it happen.
Discover local programs and online resources to launch and scale your business.
Click Here for their website
I am pleased to announce the launch of ASCENT – a non-profit venture, designed as a unique and powerful ‘self-help” platform for ambitious entrepreneurs, who have already embarked on their journey and are raring to grow. ASCENT seeks to Accelerate and SCale up ENTerprises, through leveraging the power of Entrepreneur groups.
Harsh Mariwala founded Marico in 1990 and transformed a traditional commodity driven business into a leading Consumer Products & Services Company, in the Beauty and Wellness space.
Click Here to join this exciting group to take your existing business to new heights
ASCENT will enable access to
- Value providers like Financial Investors, Mentors, Coaches, and Consultants in relevant areas.
- Common Interest groups (CIGs) anchored by Subject Matter Experts around growth themes.
- Multi-Trust Group meetings once in six-months and addressed by an inspiring Thought leader
- Annual Convention addressed by inspiring thought leaders.
- We will also showcase and recognise successful stories of ASCENT members.
Growth insights, new relationships
SGF will provide you an excellent opportunity to connect with the finest thinkers and business leaders; gain insights and also build important relationships. Over 50 global and Indian speakers have confirmed comprising political leaders, strategic thinkers, founders and CEOs. Some of the prominent keynotes include globally renowned achievers and champions like Rasmus Ankersen, High performance anthropologist; Viswanathan Anand, current World Chess Champion; business leaders like Harsh Mariwala, CMD, Marico; D. Shivakumar, Head – India. Middle East and Africa; Dr. Robert Kuhn, international corporate strategist, among other global thought leaders. Moreover, keynote sessions by Shri Prithviraj Chavan, Hon. Chief Minister of Maharashtra and Shri Praful Patel, Minister of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises.
For details on exceptional International and Indian speakers and panel discussions, please visit ww.ey.com/in/sgf
The inaugural SGF India 2011 was highly successful and attended by over 40 speakers and 250 CEOs from India and across the world. You can view a two-minute film on the SGF India 2011 here
The Forum participation fee is INR 27,000 (plus service tax). This will include all forum-sponsored knowledge-sharing sessions, networking meets, exclusive access to SpotMe – the international networking app, entertainment and meals.
Click here to make the participation fee payment and book your place.
Please feel free to write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 91 124 464 4149 for further information.
I do hope you can make the most of this opportunity and look forward to your participation at the SGF in Mumbai.
Ernst & Young
Please alert your membership and other friends both in the USA and India to this 9-day Summit (see attached brochure) to be held on the UI Campus. This first Indo-US Summit will give emphasis and highlight the work of women entrepreneurs.
The Summit, interactively will explore, engage, and enhance the capabilities of participating entrepreneurs.
Some of the topics covered would include:
• Meeting and sharing ideas with women entrepreneurs and leaders
• Visiting and observing practices of small businesses
• Visiting selected major business enterprises in the area
• Participating in several entrepreneurship classes
• One-on-one and group interactions with Tippie College of Business faculty and students
• Attending an all-day Innovators Expo
(with an estimated 500 participants)
• Visiting successful incubators/enterprises at the UI’s Oakdale Campus
• Exploring new technologies of the future
• Attending Friday Speaker Series (depending on schedule)
• Visiting a local family farm enterprise
• Attending cultural programs and events
• Engaging with the Iowa City Indian community
• Experiencing Iowa City’s farmer’s market and shopping
• Socials, mixers, banquets and recognition ceremonies
• Developing a summary of lessons learned
• Developing an agenda for the next Indo-US Summit
We plan to register only a limited number of qualified registrants (maximum of 30), majority of them from India. The 9-day program fees for the Summit is estimated to be $3,000. Two-thirds of the estimated program fees will be underwritten by UI scholarships, and the remainder of $1,000 will be borne by participants. In addition, IUES participants will be responsible for direct expenses of travel, lodging and some of the meals. If you know anyone who might be interested, please request them to contact me ASAP, so that I can arrange to get an invitation sent to them. Of course, you are welcome to register and join us at the Summit as well. The Summit will give participants a marvelous opportunity to connect with Indian entrepreneurs.
Note: Prakasam Tata has already recruited two individuals, one from Chicago and another from Vijayanagaram, India to participate in this conference.
If you have any questions on IUES related matters, please do not hesitate to write or call on me.
Best wishes and regards,
R. Rajagopal, Ph. D. (email@example.com)
Professor, Convener, IUES
The University of Iowa
India’s largest entrepreneurship development programme is back. Seeking to create a culture of innovation in the country by touching more lives, the programme aims at encouraging individuals with a business idea to come forward and connects them with relevant mentors and investors. This year, equipped with a superior degree of mentoring and a larger corpus of funds, The Economic Times’ Power of Ideas will make an even bigger impact than 2010.
The programme is conducted by The Economic Times in partnership with the Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India. DST brings to the programme its immense expertise and relationships in the entrepreneurial space as well as a corpus of Rs. 6.2 crore of guaranteed funds. The funds are open to all deserving ideas with genuine innovation on their mind, regardless of whether they have just an idea or a fully functional start-up.
Highlights of the programme structure:
Phase I: Submission of busi-ness ideas — Last date for submission of Business Summary form is June 25, 2012
Phase II: Mentoring and Elevator Pitches for those entrepreneurs whose ideas make it to the first cut-off list
Phase III : Final cut-off + Intensive Mentoring at IIM-Ahmedabad
Phase IV : Felicitation Ceremony
Connect with The Power of Ideas@
• Website: www.ideas. economictimes.com
• SMS: To get details of the programme in your mailbox, SMS ETPI your name email id to 58888
• Faeebook : http://tinyurl.com/ideaset
• Twitter : http://tinyurl.com/ideastw
Click Here for more details